Friday, January 13, 2012

Going Green

          Since knowing how much better i can feed my family and myself , with an organic and local produce Iam     trying my best to get it. IT is so much healthier to get a product local grown, to help not only ourselves with better food but we could manage to maintain a better environment to better tomorrow. I know right now is hard for me and my family to have the access for those organic or minimally modified produce but i will try my best to find those places to have access for a more nutritionist produce on my table. I will be more concern now with buying a produce with a lower carbon footprint. My only struggle that i have with going green is that I do not have the knowledge about but I'm learning everyday a bit more about it and is motivating me to begin to go green.

1 comment:

  1. the same happens to me, I don't have the knowledge but I'm working on it !

    ReplyDelete